How to check the virginity?

I would like to know how to check, a girl had sex with some one before.. i mean the virginity...? thnx
Asked On : Mon, 7 Mar 2011
Homeopath 's  Response
hello dear, to check fo virginity, the hymen of a female has to be examined, it is a membrane covering the vaginal orifice.Not a very sure test since due to some external trauma, even virgins may loose the hymen.
General & Family Physician Dr. Namitha's  Response
Hi Gihanaac,
Welcome to HealthcareMagic Forum. A virginity test involves inspecting the female genitalia to find if the women has had sex before. This is however a controversial test as virgins can also have a broken hymen. As such there is no accurate test. Wish you good health.