How to change the non healthy eating habits of kids ?

Hi, im Mrs AAAAAfrom pakistan i need to ask that my child has very poor eating habits......he use to deny that proper regular home made meal and prefer most to chips., chocalate, tetra packet juices and candies...what should i do towards his non healthy eating habits....when ever i use to impose strickly to eat normal meal he vomit it all..... please help me out....
Asked On : Wed, 13 Feb 2013
its dr vivek

most of children has like and dislike habit
first of all
stop all above ( candies , chips , chocolate )

your responsibility
play a role model for feeding
choose food
set routine habit
positive environment and non stress full mealtime environment

offer new food repeatedly 8-10 times to established acceptance and rejection
teach skill to feed child self ( eg.spoon handling, drinking by cup )
no force for feeding only offer to food .