How to change the head position of fetus?

Hello Doctor , We have a query related to Pregnancy . After a monthly test it was found that the baby is not head down position. Its now 38 weeks, kindly recommend few methods as to we can change the position of the baby. How long can I wait beyond my due date.
Asked On : Wed, 25 Aug 2010
Hi welcome to HCM ......... Don't do anything as you own., you need Gynaecologist opinion & suggestions....strictly do according to her instructions..o.k bye
General & Family Physician Dr. Pavan Kumar Gupta's  Response
Hello.Welcome.I don't understand why should you be thinking on these lines.You should pray to almighty for normal well being of your child and yourself.Don't attempt to do anything silly and stupid.Leave everything on your Gynec and God.Everything shall be alright.Good luck.