How to change the behavior of my child ?

My daughter is 6 year old now. Now a days she is behaving very abnormally, she gets angry for small things. If i tell some thing she gives back and she doen't listen to me at all. She doesnot abey anything i say. What to do for this. How to cahnge his behavior?
Asked On : Thu, 17 Sep 2009
  Anonymous's Response

ziddi..... ho aisa hi. Give her the space to go play and enjoy life. All days she goes to school for no fault of hers. I think she will set right after few years.

dont give in to what she wants or she will keep on playing you if she gets angry put her on the naughty step for a min every year old she is
u can change her only with tender love and care...and proper councelling