How to calculate due date? Calculate it from first day of last menstrual cycle?

Hello, I am attempting to calculate my due date and I am wondering which date I need to go by. The day I conceived was December 5, 2012, however, the first day of my last menstrual cycle is December 19, 2012. I have kept records of the days that I am fertile and the days I have intercourse with my husband. December 5 is the only date of conception that fits . Do I go by August 28, 2013, or September 28, 2013? Thank you for your help, Joy Norwood
Asked On : Fri, 25 Jan 2013
Mar 2016
If you conceived on 5th December, then your do not get period after that and 19th December never be your LMP. You mistake it by spotting/ light vaginal bleeding on 19th December which is quite common in early week of pregnancy. Here your probable LMP was 19th-21st November in case of 28-30 days cycle.
So your expected due date for delivery will be 26th-28th August 2013. You can undergo one ultrasound scan for better evaluation of gestational age.
Be well & take care.