How to calculate conception date?

HI , I m kinda having a problem . My last period was January 22 - 25 or 27 (?). Then my Husband came February 12. Because he s Living far from me and we only see each other every 3-4 months . My due date will be on Oct.30 . When was my conception date ? Because I really think she counted wrong . Because my fiancee and I made love Feb.12 not from the dates AFTER my period which is January 28-Feb 11 . Please help me. Thank you.
Asked On : Fri, 20 Jul 2012
Hello, I would be happy to help you with your question.

1. Based on a due date of 10/30
2. This would correlate in most cases with a last menstrual period of about 1/24
3. This would correlate with conception of 2/7 +/- 5 days
4. This correlates with intercourse on 2/12 leading to a conception
5. There is variation in timing of conception and implantation that leads to confusion in the actual dates

I hope you are satisfied with this answer. If you need more details, please choose the Premium Service. Good luck!