How to build up muscle ?

Iam 20year old going to college. I want to biold my muscle, iam too thin all the collegemates tease me of this. Iam extremely thin, my weight is just 54kgs, i feel it is tooless. I want to look muscular and build my muscles, is there any medications to make me muscular. Is there any medications which i can use, can any body suggest
Asked On : Sat, 12 Sep 2009
Eat more of potatoes, chicken, mutton. Drink lot of milk shakes, juices. Eat lot of ice creams, desserts. ALso take 2 eggs per day, 2 glasses of milk, you will gain weight and look muscular
Dietitian & Nutritionist Grace Abraham's  Response
Welcome to HealthcareMagic

To increase the body weight and muscle mass in your body , you need to have a diet which is high in protein. Proteins are the building blocks in the body.Include more of whole pulses, legumes, milk products, soya products, peanut butter, nuts and dry fruits, chicken , red meats in your diet. Aviod junk foods, oily foods, carbonated beverages, alcohol,saturated sweets which will eventually suppress your hunger, substitute with fruit milkshakes, chicken / tuna sandwich,boiled pulses like rajma, chole,paneer tikka, tofu sandwiches,dry fruit milkshakes, lassi, buttermilk, whole milk, groundnut chikki/ burfi, green banana and can also use supplements of protein which can be taken along with milk. Several protein milkshakes are available in the markets, best is soy flavoured milk which is very high in protein and low in fat. Along with diet, exercise for musle building is necessary.
to look muscular eat chicken 250mg, one egg, 2 liters of milk and one jamoon apart from your regular diet what you are eating and do a good work up in gym for 2 hours every day for 6 months

just eat well na..good food..if not, then i guess there are these protien kind of drinks available in the market to build ur muscle...ofcourse u will need a gym too to exercise..