How to become tall at the age of 16 years and there is no hair on body ?

16 year old male; worried about my height because both of my parents are very tall. My family is tall too. I get about seven hours of sleep on school nights; 9-11 in summer. I eat very cautiously with a ton of calcium, protein, vegetables, fruits, and even a multivitamin tablet. However, i dont have much hair on my armpits, legs, groins, chest , etc. Dad-6 2, Mom- 5 8. I m only 5 8 with big hands, feet, long arm and legs. Am i just a late bloomer?
Asked On : Tue, 9 Aug 2011