How to avoid pregnancy? Kindly advice

I am Kumar i have 6 months baby ,we don't want child now even though my wife got Pregnant 50 days. can we cure by any tablets/ injection to avoid pregnancy kindly advice .Kumar.
Asked On : Sun, 21 Feb 2010
  Anonymous's Response

Once she is pregnant, how can you 'avoid' pregnancy?? you should have thought about 'avoiding' it before indulging in unprotected sex..not if you dont want the baby you will be needing to 'abort' it not 'avoid' it.. talk to her gyne about is no harm that she continues the pregnancy, its just that she has to maintain good nutrition and take help to take care of the 6 month old not kill the baby conceived..its your fault not the baby' dont take life when you cannot return it back to it.. once the delivery is done, practice some method of contraception like IUD or BCP or condoms to avoid next pregnancy..

I had sex with my girl friend at 26th february, we used condom but she had no period till date. is she pregnent if she how could we prevent the pregnency.