How to avoid period during trip?

ugh he has been planning a little trip to the prettiest beach around here for the past week.. hes taking me and a bunch of his guy friends are bringing their girlfriends too. its two days from now and of course i just got my period. :( ughhh.. i am terrified of tampons. just can't do it... what else can i do? i hate to have to bail.. or embaress myself by telling my boyfriend the truth. :( miserable. its really heavy too
Asked On : Tue, 22 Dec 2009
well if i were you.. id try the smallest size of tampons jusst relax take a deep breath because if your tense its not gonna go in if you really cant do it wear a pad and just put your feet in the water and chill on the beach tell your bf you dont feel well but would never miss this trip my sister got hers wen we were at the beach and she was fine sitting on the shore letting the waves hit her wear shorts if it makes you feel better good luck!!