How to avoid nightfall ?

hi sir m 20year old i have problem in nightfall how to avoid this kind of thing and also wen ever anything i cant able to do any work if someone do that work so that pressure is exited and sperm comes out during day time also plz help me out due to day by day becomin weak
Asked On : Sun, 27 Feb 2011
Ayurveda Specialist 's  Response
dear mohammed
its common problem of the adult.I recommend you some do and dont for you ok
# Don't suppress the pressure for urine.
# Avoid masturbation and do meditation regularly.
# Increase water intake and take lots of fruits, fruit juices and vegetables daily. This is a good aphrodisiac product and useful in all urogenital weaknesses. A regular course of almost three months will give you very good results.

if youhad ther problem continue we had go some Ayurvedic medicine for your problem to solve nothing to worry
Get well soon
General & Family Physician Dr. Pragnesh Vachharajani's  Response
thanks for choosing health care magic.See first of all you seems to be very much stressed.Just relax you are not suffering from any major illness.This is the situation with many.Night fall occurs whenever one get excited at night and during sleep semen comes out.This is normal semen is continuously produced in the body so it will come out some way.If are getting continuous thoughts about sexual pleasure then you need to think about it.Take help of your family physician.