How to avoid miscarriage and what steps should be taken ?

hi i have one girl baby with 7 years old,after her i get pregnency after 6 months it was abaution.then after one year again i get pregnency after compleate 7 months agin its gone so i am really so sad if any suggetions is available for me please tell me
Asked On : Sat, 26 Mar 2011
  Anonymous's Response
Hello welcome to Healthcare magic....
Madam , Repeated abortions after a successful pregancy is usually due to few causes like - Syphilis, SLE ,Cervical incompetence ...ect these being a major cause . U need to get in touch with an obstretician and get few tests done to rule out these problems. U get a CBC , VDRL ,ANA, thyroid profile , hysterosalphingogram and consult an obstretician with reports..Hope these tests can detect your problem and u can get treated and concieve... Thank you.