How to abort and safely?

hi just want to ask, my wife had a pregnancy test last feb. 15 ang then the result is negative!.and then last sat. feb. 26 we conduct again a pregnancy test and then the result is now question now is how many days did my wife having pregnant right now?and how can we safely abort it because were not ready right now specially my wife because she already give birth last year with a c.s delivery that was my 2nd child already, my first baby is now 2yrs old.i know it my sounds stupid but now were just want to spent more time with our 2 kids, there are many reasons why we want to do this,financially, mentally and emotional not ready.we know it is our fault and and it is a big sin from our god but we both decide it and we will take full charge of responsibilty whatever consequences will take....hope you'll help us on our problem..thanks and bestregards!....
Asked On : Mon, 1 Mar 2010
  Anonymous's Response

Ask her to consult her gyne. She wil guide as to what to be careful from hereaftr and follow birth control measures, if your wife has had a period after the delivery, ask her to go in for an IUD, and also you should use condoms. The age of baby or the duration of pregnancy depends on when she has had her last periods. From the date of her last periods, we need to see how many weeks pregnancy is there, this can also be confirmed by doing an ultrasound scan.