I think the above discussion has explained us what is heart burn. Now to get rid of these heart burns here are a few tips:
- Skip the aerated drinks as well as the caffeine. Opt for herbal tea instead.
- Skip smoking
and drinking as it will increase heart burns.
- Include fruits like banana, watermelon and cucumber in your daily diet.
- Drink a glass of cold
milk - everyday early in the morning empty stomach.
- Boil some mint leaves in water and have a glass of this after meals.
- Have your last meal at least two hours before you go to bed.
- Have small but regular meals.
- Try to avoid spicy food, pickles, spicy chutneys, vinegar, etc.
- Sucking on a piece of clove is another effective.
- Jaggery, lemon, banana, almonds and yogurt are all known to give you instant relief.
- Try chewing gum. The saliva generated helps move food through the esophagus
, easing symptoms of heartburn
- Ginger aids
in digestion. Either buy powdered ginger in capsule forms or add the herb to your recipes.
- A simple preparation of lemon water with sugar can be sipped on an hour before lunch to reduce uneasiness.
- Have vegetables like drumsticks, beans, pumpkin, cabbage, carrot and spring onions.
remedies are quite effective in curing cases of Heart burns.
These are a few TIPS that surely will help......
Dr. Harsh Rai MD (Homeopathy
For more help visit- www.drharshrai.com