How to Increase height ?

How to increase height after 23 age(male). How to activate growth plates again ? Hope a good news
Asked On : Tue, 23 Feb 2010

My height is 5'3 and half and i am it possible to increase my height by 3-4 inches in about 4-6 months???is it possible...if yes can could u please tell me the ways??

Anonymous's Response

No there is nothing as such for one to increase his height at this age. So I too wish that something comes up in the near future and shows some bright light.

then what are the diffrent ways as height increase pills that gives u guantee to increase by 3-4 inches in just 4 that safe enough??

hello sir
my height is 5.6 inches & age is 20 & i wnt to increase my height 3 to 4 inches please tell me the ways to increase pill