How to Increase height after 22years ?

Is it possible to increase the height after 22 for girls?
Asked On : Wed, 7 Jul 2010
I have been a National Player of Yoga, and it's the best way to increase the height.
General Surgeon Dr. Rajinder Bajoria's  Response
After the age of14 -15 chances of height increase are minimal as growth centre fuses. if there would have been any medicine to increase, no one /rich people have been short stature d. there is no medicine to increase height ,do stretching exercise .Disclaimer
Dentist Dr. Srividya Rao Vasista's  Response
Hi Asha,
Height is totally determined by our genes. Unfortunately after Growth centers fuse nothing much can be done to increase height. There is a surgery called limb lengthening but not advisable.