How they act if you have had your period ?

Ok so I got my first period and I really have no way to tell my mom… I want to do it casually but please don’t say , just tell your mom “mom, I got my period” that’s not gonna work for me so forget it lol, and I’m not scared that shes gonna be mad so don’t say don’t be scared lol thanks… but I am scared that she will overreact and say stuff like.. “Oh my god, my little girl has her period!! We have to tell everyone!!” lol you know how they act if you’ve had your period.. so um I’m 12 if that helps.. and that’s it.. Oh!! AND my mom is Mexican so of COURSE shes going to overreact PLZ HELP!! THANKS!! =)
Asked On : Tue, 22 Dec 2009
Okay I'll give you a list of ideas: ? When you are out shopping and walk past the feminine products, grab a packet of pads or tampons and put them in the shopping basket. Your mum shouldn't overreact in a store...right? ?Write her a letter explaining that you got your period and you don't want her to over react and give a reason for that to. Leave the letter somewhere where your mum will only see it or give it to her in person and run off. :P ?Tell your mum. My friends mum is the kind of person who tells people everything. Even the things they don't want to know so when my friend got her period, she told her that she got her first period and she doesn't want anyone else to know. Her mum said ''it's our little secret.'' ?If you have a phone send her a text message. Just something simple like 'mum, could you grab some pads from the store? i got my first period.' should do the trick. ?Give her a phone call. Just tell her over the phone. You'll be suprised how much more confidence you will have saying it over the phone than in person. Good luck!!