How soon i can indulge in intercourse after tubectomy ?

i am soon i get sex after tubectomy.plz tell me sir i am 29yrs.womam.i have soon i get sex? my have little abdomen pain.plz tell me about husband want to sex. mamta
Asked On : Mon, 30 May 2011
Though not a major one, Tubectomy is an oprative procedure. so you have to keep away from sex ideally for amonth at least ,till the healing is compleate. For the pain you can take Tab.Ibuprofen Twice daily after food But if it's accompanied by swelling or discharge you may need Antibotic in addition

General Surgeon Dr. Rajinder Bajoria's  Response
Welcome to health care magic
     one can have sex 2 weeks after tubectomy operation ,if one is comfortable. There is no harm in the sex , depending upon recovery of patient..
‘Hope I have answered your query, I will be available to answer your follow up queries, “Wish you Good Health and speedy recovery”