How soon can you take a pregnancy test after implantation ?

how early can you get a positive result from a pregnancy test after intercourse?
Asked On : Sat, 2 Jul 2011
At least 16-18 days that too if you use an early morning first sample of urine . Or you can check the rising titres of HCG in your blood sample ten days after intercourse.
I hope this information has been both informative and helpful for you.
Dr. Rakhi Tayal

General & Family Physician Dr. Ramesh M.Vachharajani's  Response
Thanks for query,
it is not related with time of intercourse but 6-8 days after the expected date of period, pregnancy test gives result.
ok and bye.