How should You feel after a shower ?

I'm not rlly sure how i should feel after a shower, because i feel the same as before i took the shower. am i doing something wrong?
Asked On : Mon, 21 Dec 2009
I always feel like a trillion dollars! :) I love the smell of the cleansing products use. Right before I get out of the shower I turn the water to the coldest setting I can handle and have that has my final rinse- amazingly invigorating! Also, there's just something that feels so cozy about cool, showered skin slipping into some comfy jeans. I don't think you are doing anything wrong, you just aren't as enthusiastic, that's all. ;) I doubt that everyone feels the way I do about showers. Still, humor me and try the cold water thing and let me know what you think :)