How should I train myself to run a 10km marathon?

Asked On : Sat, 9 Jan 2010
You need to do it gradually and the time duration required depends on your physical condition and also the current fitness levels. Hence I would suggest you to start it off with your current levels and increase it gradually everyweeek. if you get uncomfortable, then you will need rest. Training either outdoors or on a treadmill is fine and depends on your convenience.
  Anonymous's Response

I would start out on a treadmill. You should start out by taking short jogs and working your way up to a faster pace.

Anonymous's Response

Daily run for 1/2 km increasing another 1/2 km per day, practice. YOu need to improve stamina, take a good high protien diet and do a lot of breathing exercises such that you do not get exhausted.

©2014 Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.