How should I take duphaston tablet and should I take duphaston tablet Once I conceive ?

Hi. I am 31 years old woman with one 8 years old child. I want to have a baby for one year. My doctor prescribed me to take duphaston from 16-25 days of my period (my period is 27 days) for three month. Should I take this tablets every month on 16-25 days? Is it safe? If i get pregnant should i continue to take duphaston? Olga
Asked On : Wed, 29 Jun 2011
Duphaston is given to regularize your periods. It should not be taken during pregnancy. You need to take ovulation inducing drugs under the guidance of your gynaecologist.
I hope this information has been both informative and helpful for you.
Dr. Rakhi Tayal

Thanks for your reply. I have regular periods. I am trying to get prednant but i can't. The doctor says that duphastone helps me to get pregnant. And she said that if i get pregnant i should continue to take duphastone.Is it right? On monday i will go to ultrasound investigation then if i have some questions i will write to you.
Thank you very much!!!