How serious is it to miss the regular dosage of Sotolol ?

How serious is it to miss my regular dosage of sotolol? I am away from home on vacation and I forgot to bring my sotolol. I have already missed one dosage, should I go to the emergency room or should I just have my doctor call in an emergency prescription(the office opens at 8:00 AM), to the nearest drugstore (this would probably mean that I would miss another dosage--I usually take one in the morning and one at night and I already missed the one last night).
Asked On : Fri, 8 Mar 2013
Hi and thanks for the query,
Its not that too serious. You must not take a double of the dose to compensate never.
You just need to continue with your usual dosage, and may be take precautions next time not to forget. Putting the drugs where you keep your car keys or working bag might be of great help.
Thanks and best regards,
Luchuo, MD.