How safe it is to take Dronis 20 ?

Is it safe to take dronis 20? I don t think it s FDA approved. Thank you
Asked On : Wed, 31 Aug 2011
Welcome to Healthcare Magic
There is a progesterone type hormone in this medicine which can increase the risk of forming clots in the legs which can cause difficulty breathing as well. This is seen mainly in high risk patients like smokers, those with clotting problems, liver problems. If you do not have these then it may not be harmful. But if you do get any breathing difficulty you need to consult your Doctor immediately. It is not yet FDA approved, but revision is going on about it's safety. You can try other contraceptives as advised by your Doctor to allay fear of using this medicine.