How safe is it to take Duphaston when trying to conceive? History of miscarriage

Hi, I am 26 year old female married for 3 yrs. I had a miscarriage at the start of my 4th month in 10July 2012 as results of embryonic demise. I want to try again for conception . It was my first pregnancy, i took Duphaston 10mg from 10day of my cycle for 10days and for another 10 days when i conceive as per my Gynec instructions. Since i want to try again how safe to take Duphaston again in this cycle. Please advice how i can plan in better way. Since We are very eager to have baby now.. Thanks..
Asked On : Fri, 9 Nov 2012