How safe are ebexid and ovigyn-d ?

hello doctor ... i m having problem in conceiving so my gynae prescribed me ebexid and ovigyn-d; i just want to know how safe are these and what are the side effects..
Asked On : Thu, 21 Jul 2011
Homeopath 's  Response
hello and welcome to healthacaremagic forum!

Ebexid is a nutritional supplement.However, as a supplement, the side effect profiles for it have not been studied, as is done for prescription medications, but some people have reported nausea after taking it.
It is safe to take Ovigyn D, it is HCG hormone and it improves fertility.

Also a good diet containing fruits like figs and green leafy vegetables and good excercise will help you get free of your problem quicker

wishing you good health!