How old do you have to be diabetes?

well my boyfriend is 25 and he drinks allot of soda juice beer and he goes to the bathroom allot and he was fat he weighted 215 he is 5 -10 height now he weights 180... it might not be nothing but i need help well my boyfriend as been working allot he moves allot of boxes and moving things...i mean he eats allot but then he goes to the bathroom....
Asked On : Mon, 21 Dec 2009
  Anonymous's Response

diabetes can come in just born babyes to as old as 90 years. there is no age limit for diabetes. it can come at any age.if it comes from birth or in the early part of the life it is called type 1 and if it commes after the age of 35 or so it is called type2 diabetes