How often can one masturbate ?

hello i am 16 year boy and . and i want to the that effect of master bastion on me . i have started 14 and i am continuously master bating daily in a day i want to know how often i do master bastion .and after the master bastion i fell very and my hands start vibration . what i do please tell me .is masturbation is harm full for my health. thanx
Asked On : Fri, 10 Jun 2011
welcome to HealthcareMagic
Mastrubation will not cause any physical harm not it you don't injure yourself by doing it vigorously.But yes you are still young and the sex organs have just developed so go slow right now.The biggest problem that mastrubation can cause and it is surely caused is loss of concentration in studies;and daily work and activities so do it when you need to and do not make it a habit.