How much would the hysterectomy operation cost in Bangalore ?

How much would the hysterectomy operation cost in banaglore
Asked On : Tue, 24 May 2011
Hi archana,
I dont know about banglore but in Mumbai it ranges from 40 k to 65k.
I work with one of the best surgeons in Mumbai.If you want the further details ,you can mail me on
General & Family Physician Dr. Pragnesh Vachharajani's  Response
Hi,thanks for query.The cost varies from hospital to hospital.It also depends upon the medical condition of patient,if there are some issues like blood pressure or hypertension or other medical issues then cost goes up.please take guidance from your family doctor for this,he is the best person to guide on this.bye.