How much will testosterone replacement therapy cost and who is the best to consult ?

hi i am a homosexual,married and divorced.i never had attraction towards girls at any point of time.divorce is not because of sexual issues.i have smooth body(no hair at all anywhere),soft chest same like girls ,my eye brows are naturally looks like threaded and totally i have feminine look.i heard about testosterone replacement therapy and seen many guys in Google you tube. they all got manly voice,mush and beard, mussels---etc in 2 to 5 years time.just want to ask you how much it cost and what i have to do to get this treatment testicles are so small(very) and penis also(not so small).i have diabetics, cholesterol and blood pressure . 5.7 height,98 kg.taking medicines for all the above mentioned disease.i tried to meet endocrinologist 3 times in 2 never checked my levels of hormones .who is the best person to consult and i am sure that i have hormonal issues though the final call should come form a doctor.
Asked On : Tue, 20 Nov 2012