How much will lasik surgery cost ?

what is the cost of lasik surgery?i am 43 years old & my power is -6.0 & cylindrical is -1.0.
Asked On : Wed, 11 May 2011
Ophthalmologist 's  Response
hi dear lasik is done by a corneal surgeon.cost is between 25000-30000in rajasthan. the latest is femtosecond laser assisted refractive surgery costs about 80000 to 90000 for both eyes
cost of lasik differ from state to state and institute ,usually its is around 25-35 thousand.
but at your age of 43 its better to not go forlasik if you are having more near work,because if you will undergo lasik your distance vision will beok but for near you have to wear glasses as you are in presbyobic age.
Dermatologist Dr. Gaurav Patel's  Response
lasik is done for correction of the eye error.
it depend on ur city ,ur doctor,laser.
in ahmedabad it cost from 20,000 to 30,000 rs.
result of it r good .
first better to consult eye doctor.