How much time will my skin take to heal naturally as I got it burnt after applying garlic ?

Hi,I have applied garlic on my cheecks 1 around 1 month back.My skin was peeled out and swollen and water was oozing out.It took around one week for the brown layer to form and was removed naturally.After that my skin colour is red in the wound place and is slighttly deep than the normal skin.I consulted dermatologist and suggested to apply venusia cream of dr reddy s and nothing else.He said it may gradullay decrease to the noraml skin but could not give gaurantee for th skin to come to normal stage.He said it depends on the type of the new celll growth in your skin.Wil my skin come to normal stage in long run?How much maximim time it coluld take to heal and colour to the normal skin?Will it cure naturally?
Asked On : Mon, 20 Jun 2011