How much time will it take to recover from dizziness and soreness post a bang on the temple ?

I hit my left temple pretty hard last night.. afterwards I felt a little dizzy and light was bright for a moment and then my nose started bleeding a little bit ..( I was crying a lot and sweating).. the next day I feel just a little drizzy here and there and a little sore where I hit it at .. no more no bleeds .. just want to be sure ill be okay?
Asked On : Sun, 15 Apr 2012
Pathologist and Microbiologist 's  Response
Hello and welcome to HCM,
Trauma to head may produce immediate symptoms of dizziness or it may be produce delayed symptoms.
However, absence of neurological symptoms immediately does not rule out internal injury.
Nose bleed suggest that either there is soft tissue injury or bony fracture.
You need to get a CT scan head to rule out any fractures or any brain injury.
Absence of any symptom should not stop one from taking CT scan of the head.

Thanks and take care
Dr Shailja P Wahal