How much time will it take for hbeag positive to turn negative after explore of virus ?

I am 34 years old. I feel burning palm and heat air came from mouth and body pains. On that In the yea 2007 I went to a Homeo doctor , he ordered some blood tests it is found aso titier-Positive. In January-2010 I have tested my blood and got absag-positive. ( Made two times) SGPT-18 IU/L, remaining LFT and ultra scan for abdomen are Normal. Then further got blood test of mine. They are abcab-positive ( 0.011) and Hbeag- negetive (0.09). Further my wife and children ( 9 daughter and 7 son) tested with hbsag they all negetive and their lft also normal. ( Children serum billrubin -total 0.7 & 0.6, Serum billrubin direct both have 0.2, SGOT 29.00, 24.00 UI/L; SGPT 17.00 , 16.00 UI/L; ALP 175, 172 ui/l Except my children alkaline phospate evaluated. Most probable the infection explosure to me before of my marriage. I got marriage in 2002 and bless with two children in due course with my wife. Is it possible they got negitive for hbsag? Even though the virus is DNA based one. Now I taking medicine at Homeo (MD). He gave some medicine ( names not known) each six pills two types at early morning before break fast and before dinner, another 6 pills after breakfast and dinner. 20 liquid dropps at after dinner. My docotor assured me thhat hbsag difinitely comes negitive after six months. But I have some dowoubts. 1) The evaluation of ALP and LFT of my children infected with HBV even though the hbsag negetive? 2) HBCAB postive P.value (L 0.011) means, I have no antibodies or low virus? 3) For the past 6 years I have been felt that Heat air came from mouth, burning of palm, drosiness, running nose, feel weight of eyes which are the symtoms of HBV? 4) What period of time hbeag positive to negetive after exploure of virus? 5) What period of time taken virus change active to inactive? 6) As per my medical records am I attacked with chirrosis or liver cancer? 7) How along stay as inactive carrier? What stepts or taking medicine to be taken for not to covert the disease into chirrosis or liver cancer? Please explain my questions wise answers.
Asked On : Tue, 12 Apr 2011