How much time the sperms can alive in the the atmosphere ?

Dear Sir, I jaust want to know that how much time the sperms can alive in the the atmosphere, and are there any sperms available in lubrication of a man while eraction. kindly give ur suggestion sir, Regards, Jatin
Asked On : Tue, 23 Feb 2010
  Anonymous's Response

For first question the answer is that sperms are very sensitive and shall not be able to survive outside the body. During lubrication, there shall not be any sperms in it on most of the occasions. So if that is the case with you you are safe in both options. Just chill.

Anonymous's Response

I and my gfrnd had together for the two days ago, she did oral sex, i did't got orgasam, but some part of lubrication (pre fluid)had in he mouth, she spitted, after ten minuit i put my finger tip in her mouth, may be some part of lubrication (pre fluid) of mine laid in my finger tip, and the same had i put in her utrious, is there any chance of pregency....