How much time does it take for marijuana to exit via urine?

I m not sure whether I had a puff off marrijuana last tuesday. A roll up was offered to me, i asked if it is marijuana, he said no, I had a light puff as I m a social tobacco smoker. It had no affect on me but I m not sure what it was, but it didn t look like a spliff. I do not smoke marijuana but I have a urine test tomorrow. Could you tell me the time scale that it takes to exit urine please. Im 165lbs and 5 9 . Thanks
Asked On : Fri, 14 Sep 2012
Jun 2013
Hi there ~

I understand your concerns. Marijuana stays in your system from 2-5 months from last use depending on how much and for how long you were using marijuana before quitting. I also believe that you cannot do anything to make your urine clear from marijuana during this time. I hope this helps and you get yourself to a psychiatrist to go to rehab and correct your medical problems having resulted from chronic marijuana usage.

I hope this helps. Take care of yourself and have a lovely day!