How much sperm count is required for fertility? Is my semen test normal?

I m 23 yrs old married guy. Please Kindly Refer Below given Report of My semen test. I wanted to know below given report of my semen test shows my sperm count is enough to have baby and Is this Report Normal. And How much Sperm Count is require to have a baby???? Please the earliest sir. Physical Examination:- Volume: 0.8 ml Colour: Creamish Viscosity: Fair pH: 8.0 Fructose: Present Liquification time: 35 Min. Microscopic Examination:- Total Sperm Count: 28.0 millions/ml Viable sperms: 70% Motility After 1st Hour Actively motile: 50% Sluggishly motile: 20% Non motile: 30% Motility after 2nd Hour Actively motile (semen 2hr): 40% Sluggishly motile: 30% Non motile: 30% Abnormal Sperms: 15% (Pin head, Swollen head) Pus cells: 7-8/hpf RBCs per hpf: 0-1/hpf Epithelial cells: 0-1/hpf Fats: +
Asked On : Sat, 7 Jul 2012