How much should a healthy individual blow in a flowmeter ?

Im 15 years old and have asthma , im about 5 9 weigh abot 135-14. whats the average range were you need to blow ? I blew 550 Is that Good?
Asked On : Sat, 7 May 2011
Treatment/Therapy
Pulmonologist 's  Response
hhhhhhhhiiiiiiiiiii
YOU SHOULD NOT WORRY ABOUT BLOW CAPACITY BUT SEE FOR ASTHMATIC ATTACK INTERVAL.
BLOW CAPACITY ( PULMONARY CAPACITY ) IS IMPORTANT FOR DOCTOR FOR LINE OF MANAGEMENT.
General & Family Physician Dr. Ramesh M.Vachharajani's  Response
you require deep breathing exercise regularly,do not worry about range of blow.
take deep breathe as much as you can,hold it for few seconds and then gradually release and relax,do the same thing again.
Feel air in baloons,do this regularly.by this elasticity of your bronchioles will increase,capacity of air consumption will increase resulting air ease.