How much should a 3 month old baby ideally weigh ?

my baby birth weight is 3.350 kg .now he is 5 kgs at 95th day .i am worriying abt my baby weight .pls help me
Asked On : Tue, 28 Jun 2011
in 3 months if your baby weight is 5kg then its quite good and you should be happy.
just continue his diet (only mothers feed).that is the best meal.
Pediatrician Dr. Partho Sarathi Roy's  Response
hi
welcome to HCM,
If you Put the body weight in a standard growth chart and you will found that thight is normal.
thanks.
Pediatrician Dr. Aseem's  Response
hi
welcome to HCM
read your prob do not worry, if baby grow normally after 3 month his weight will be double of birth weight, and after one yrs his weight will be triple of birth. so do not bother his weight is in normal limit.
Dr aseem saraswat 9982583020
aseemadhuri@gmail.com