How much does the endoscopy and piles operation cost exclusive of lodging and boarding at Manipal Hospital?

I have distension in the stomach. Lots of gases rotating around giving a very uncomfortable feeling. Sometimes pain in the abdomin, more on the left side. Some relief with forced birps with lime+soda/ENO. Results in clearing the bowels a number of times as it does not get emptied in one go! This state exists for over two and a half months. Coupled with this I have multiple non-bleeding piles, which I have managed with ointments for over 20 years, but because of the GE problem the discomfort and pain has increased. I have carried out complete bood tests for sugar, BP, LFT, WBC, plattelet count, chollestrol and lipid test and USG etc. and all have been found to be normal, except slight hypertension just a week ago(140/90 at age 56) corrected with very mild medication. I wish to know the following: If I have to go in for endoscopy and how much does it cost? How much does the piles operation cost exclusive of lodging and boarding at Manipal Hospital?Hi, may I answer your health queries right now ? Please type your query here...
Asked On : Wed, 1 Sep 2010