How much does a man ejaculate when he masturbate once?

hi, i am 22. i was taught masturbating from my child hood. i usually felt that my penis size is small. but, i found mine is normal. after reading some articles here. when i ejaculate i found that my semen is thick and sticky.i was holding it on my palm, after few minutes i found that it is more watery. is it normal. how much does a man ejaculate when he masturbate once.....
Asked On : Tue, 8 Mar 2011
Ayurveda Specialist 's  Response
Welcome to HealthcareMagic..

there is nothing to worry ur semen is completely all right...but be careful dont do masturbation too frequently i becomes health hazard too..

Dr.Bhagwan dass
General & Family Physician Dr. Namitha's  Response
Welcome to HealthcareMagic Forum. The semen can appear watery if you have been masturbating frequently. If a man ejaculates after a long period of gap the semen will appear thicker. There is no reason to worry here. Take care.