How much cost for laser therapy in aiims hospital?

i m 22years old girl. My menstrual cycle is irregular n having hairs on my face . is laser treatment available in aiims hospital.?
Asked On : Wed, 31 Aug 2011
For permanent hair reduction by Laser normally 5-7 sittings are required.The cost of Laser depends on the hair removal area. For actual cost of Laser har removal in AIIMS you contact AIIMS only. Since laser har removal is a cosmetic procedure,so I have doubt that they will be doing this for every patient.
Welcome to HealthcareMagic forum
excessive hairs on face can be a symptom of hirsutism (PCOD),or other endocrinal disorder. you cant take just laser without final diagnosis. please consult a gynecologist to find out the problem and then proceed. sometimes even with regular medicines hairs will go off and no laser required. you are very young. please visit the doctor in AIMS only. they will guide you.
I hope I answered your query. Wish you good health.