How much bath salt does it take to overdose on a whole eight balls container ?

is a half a gram of bath salts dangerous if I finished a whole eight balls container sorry i cant spell well oh by the way im17 and weight 145
Asked On : Fri, 10 Jun 2011
  Anonymous's Response
I don't think there is a specific amount that would be considered overdose. If you are having negative symptoms, don't do any more! If you don't feel well, just stop doing it. Sometimes it's hard to tell. Be careful, you are young, and bath salts are a serious drug, containing serious chemicals. Do some research first. And if you must do it, keep the doses small. From what I know of bath salts, a smaller dose will have the same effect as a larger dose. Be careful.
General & Family Physician Dr. Shainaz Arif Kaware's  Response
welcome to HealthcareMagic
Sorry to say this but this is a site we are running to answer queries regarding health of a person and to guide people who are suffering from illness.We are not here to discuss the dose of the drugs you want to take for your addiction so please excuse.