How many times masturbation is good for health ?

Can anyone please tell me what is the average rate of MASTURBATION normal ?? Its a bit awkward but i think every one should know this ! M w8ing !!
Asked On : Thu, 19 May 2011
Hi Usama, Welcome to HealthcareMagic Forum.
The Normal rate of Masturbating should be twice or thrice a week. It should be done only when sexually aroused and it wont have any adverse effect on your Future sexual life. The Advantage is it wont cause nightfalls as they do occur when one does not ejaculate often. It is also known to increase the ejaculation time if done one hour Prior to Sexual Intercourse.

Good Luck.