How many seconds does a 16 year old pee

Good Day, I got a little problem regarding the seconds I am peeing..... I am really curious because I only pee for 8-9 seconds.... when I am in the restroom, i always finish first... how many seconds does a 16 year old pee... is my condition normal?...
Asked On : Wed, 9 Mar 2011
Welcome to Healthcare Magic Forum
There is no standard time of urinating. Its subjective. If you urinate at regular intervals, the quantity is roughly corresponds to the amount of water your take, color of urine is pale and there is no discomfort while urinating, then you should relax .