How many months should I wait for another pregnancy ?

hello doctor my wife deliverd a baby on 25th of march 2010, but baby died after 24 hours. she got operation. so now my question is how many months i have to wait for another preganancy to my wife.please do needful and give best solution to my query.
Asked On : Sun, 2 May 2010
It is ideal to wait for at least a year for her to conceive. Because of the stress that can be put on her system due to the additional strain of pregnancy on her.
dear Dr.Bharath
first of all thank you very much for your reply.
with your kind suggestion, i will follow that.
and also can you clear that, "with in this one year, shall we participate in sex without conceive using condem etc".
please give a healthy reply.
with regards
hello Baba
you can wait for 1 year to recover from the mental stress.can i ask, what was the cause of death of child at that time, so that i can answer you in better way

Dr vishnu
Dear Dr.Gupta
first of all thank you very much for kind reply.
actually there is no particular reason for the baby death.
he slept at the mother side,the morning we saw,he looks dead.we really shocked.
doctors also wondered.
there is no symtoms for any desease.
is there any other reason?
with regards