How many months pregnant am I if I delivered my baby in February ?

i gave birth last feb.12,2011 and now i am pregnant again can you tell me if when i conceived my second baby because i cant calculate it because i remember that i had only a small blood in my underwear and last for one day only i dont know if that is my mense or not can help me out and tell me what weeks is my second baby now
Asked On : Fri, 29 Apr 2011
welcome to HealthcareMagic
The best option to confirm pregnancy as well as to calculate the weeks of your second baby is now will be getting a Ultrasound of pelvis ;it will give a proper idea.So please visit a sonologist to get it done and according to the report you will come to know the expected date for your delivery.