How many minutes to exercise on treadmill?

i wish to know about treadmill workout doctor. i am from india and i am 41 years old. i am 177cm height and 78 kilo. i regularly work in treadmill for the past 3 years. i go at average speed of 6.5km/hour for 35 minutes. is this exercise duration with treadmill advantage for my body or how much time i should do in treadmill. my advance thanks for your consultation.
Asked On : Sun, 1 Apr 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  52 Awaiting Answer
Dietitian & Nutritionist 's  Response
Hi if one cannot go out for walk then trademill is good option. You are slightly overweight as per your height. Do continue your walking but start jogging at the rate of 8km/hour should be your target. You should continue at least for 1hour and above for best possible result. Bye and take care.