How many days will it take to get my periods after taking Deviry tablets for three days ?

Hello i have problem of irregular periods before mariage i used deviry 10mg for 3 days as prescribed by my doctor .. now 1 month back i got married and now i have used same tablets, so i there any harm of using the tablets and with in how many days i'l get my periods today is the 9th day... thank you Hello i have problem of irregular periods before mariage i used deviry 10mg for 3 days as prescribed by my doctor.. now 1 month back i got married and now i have used same tablets, so i there any harm of using the tablets and with in how many days i l get my periods today is the 9th day... thank you
Asked On : Tue, 22 Mar 2011