How many days should one with PCOS take B-long F and Duphaston for successful conception ?

Hi Doctor , Im 26 and have PCOS . have been takin Metformin ( 500mg) for over 7 months now, and still unable to conceive. On meeting my Dr today i was prescribed B-Long F o satrt on today and Duphaston from the 16th day of my periods. Can you please let me know what these medicines are meant for and also if I would be able to conceive withthe same . How many months would i need to take these tablets to conceive.
Asked On : Sat, 14 Apr 2012